BREAKING NEWS

Thursday 19 January 2017

A Prayer For You


Dear Loved Ones,

Welcome to Spirituality Inside and Out and the Daily Universal Insights.

We welcome the whole world into this community of Love, Gratitude and Oneness.

I love you. I love you. I love you. FOR WE ARE ALL ONE.
A Prayer for You

A prayer for you as you are all that you are. There is no difference who you are as to the way your Heart operates. The pulsating moment with the Divine is right here, right now as you can attune yourself with your Source.

Dearest Beloved we declare in the present:

With gratitude for all that we are and all that we have, each moment being precious in our Hearts as the ever-lasting presence of the moment of truth inside me and all.

What can I do today to express you, Divine Beloved?

How can I be today to express your love, Divine Beloved?

Where can I direct my energy today to express your creativity, Divine Beloved?

As I sit still in this moment of connection I am directed to the presence of my Heart as my Heart beats with the Love of God. The Love of God in me as me as you as all. In the here and the now what IS is the presence of Love.

What and how I release my Love is up to me and I choose to create an atmosphere of Love in the Now as my thoughts first and then in action.

How can I be of service with the Love within me as the foundation of who I am?

Oh Divine Beloved, show me the way as I am one with you. I Love you and I know that you Love me for we are One.

Oh Divine Beloved, I am free as I am free of my limitations and I expand my boundaries to donate my Love to my Soul. My Soul being what IS, the presence of the Divine as me everlasting with Light as I am glowing.

As I close my eyes I attune to the Light within me and as I let go I can see, sense, hear and feel my Light calling out to me "We are One". I let myself be with my Light and I breathe into my Light and experience my light as me. I breathe again into my Light as I create Oneness inside, I create Oneness outside. I rejoice in the connection of the Oneness of the Souls.
For we are all One.

Dear Divine Beloved, I Love you and I know that you Love me too. There is never a moment when I'm alone for your Love is everlasting in my Heart and Soul. My Heart and Soul tickles with delight as I breathe into the truth of who I am. I am that I am the Divine Presence of the Allness as me here in the Now.

I am honored to be One in this life time with all that Is as this body as me. I am grateful for my mind, body, spirit and soul. I am grateful for all that I experience knowing that as I am called to evolve and learn I am One with you in my Heart and Soul.

I Love you Dear Beloved and I know that you Love me too.

And so it is. Bless you. Amen and I let it be.

Peace, I love you. I love you. I love you. FOR WE ARE ALL ONE.

Please feel free to forward and share these Insights with your family, friends, associates, helpers, boss, teachers, students and enemies to create a space of openness to create Oneness.

May the love and light of God and the Universe surround, protect and heal you, your loved ones and the planet earth.

For our healers and coaches creating Transformation inside and out.

For our purposeful creations of delightful and inspirational products.

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 ShutUp And Pray. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates