BREAKING NEWS

Friday 20 January 2017

Prayer - For a Successful Life


We are instructed in the Bible to "pray, believing and you will receive". Prayer opens doors for your good. Belief is the key that opens the doors. Align yourself with God, ask for guidance for a successful life and you will have it. One successful thing after another will happen in your life. Prayer is always the solution. Prayer is a wish turned God-ward and God answers you. With God all things are possible. God is all powerful and knows no opposition and is the present help in time of trouble. If this is so-and daily proofs surrounds us-then prayer is the greatest force in all the world. No matter what the problem might be, no matter how great the difficulty or how complicated the matter seems to be, prayer can solve it and bring about a happy and joyous solution. After having prayed, you take whatever practical steps seem indicated, because your prayer will guide and direct your footsteps.

Prayer is contacting, communicating, and aligning your thought with the Infinite Intelligence which responds to the nature of your thought and belief. Prayer will bring forth whatever you need and want in your life, if you conform to the laws of your mind purposefully, sincerely, and righteously. Prayer constantly is bringing about the seemingly impossible and healing the so-called incurable. In the history of man, there is no conceivable problem that at some time has not been solved by prayer.

People of all ages, all countries, and all religions have believed in the miraculous power of prayer. "God is no respecter of persons" (Acts 10:34) and He is available to all men, regardless of their race, creed or color.

There is marvelous protection in Psalm 91. By memorization, constant reiteration and the repetition of the truths contained in Psalm 91 soldiers going off to war or anyone in a hazardous situation have acquired the feeling of being watched over by an Overshadowing Presence. These truths sink down into the subconscious mind bringing about an inner conviction of Divine protection at all times. This is one of the miracles of prayer.

If you are bitter toward someone,cynical,do not practice the Golden Rule and or have hatred and envy toward someone else then pray the following prayer during the day and prior to falling asleep. "God's love flows through them, and I wish success and happiness and peace for all of them."

If your back is against the wall and you feel there is no way out or a solution, repeat the following prayer many times during the day and prior to falling asleep.

"I stand still, and I know there is a solution for through the wisdom of my subconscious mind. I accept the way out now and the happy ending in Divine order."

God already knows what we need before we ask. Truly the Bible says,"...Before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear."

Your Daily Prayer "I know that no matter what the negation of yesterday was, my prayer or affirmation of truth will rise triumphantly over it today.

"Today is God's day, it is a glorious day for me. I am full of peace, harmony, and joy. My faith is in the goodness of God, in the guidance of God, and in the love of God. I am absolutely convinced that my deeper mind receives the impress of my present thoughts now, and I am irresistibly attracting into my experience all the good things my heart desires. I now place all the reliance, faith, and trust in the power and wisdom of God within me; I am at peace.

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 ShutUp And Pray. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates